Sunday, June 15, 2008

Summer Begins

Grandma and Grandpa enjoyed a sleepover with Christian, Michael, Finn, Esplan, Joseph, and Sean. We watched videos, ate treats, and played games. We had so much fun that the grand kids had a hard time going to sleep!
Don celebrated another birthday on May 21. He woke up, went to the door of his tent, and behold there was a Liahona sitting upon the ground. It was made of the finest craftsmanship and skill. He will never lose his way now!
Friday the 13th, I had a ligament replacement in the CMC joints of the fun. Basically what that boils down to is a lot of pain and swelling. The doctors tell me I should feel great in a matter of months. I guess this is the end to my boxing career.

2 comments:

Shelley said...

What a great kickoff to summer....surgery! And on Friday the 13th too! Hope it heals quickly. Looks like a fun sleepover with all those boys! Can't wait for your visit!

Gifford Family said...

I hope you are healing nicely! Sounds like you guys have had a busy summer already. We need to all get together for a BBQ sometime!