Sunday, October 5, 2008

August/September Went Soooooooo Fast!

Where did these last two months go!! Let's see if I can update you on our recent activities. The biggest change in my life has been the move to the new Mountain Green Elementary School. It is a beautiful school and I work with a great team. I have a wonderful class, as well. I do, however, miss the old gang back at Morgan Elementary!

I'm not sure what is going on here, but it must have stumped me for a moment!
The kids are showing me their "Life Books." They decorated them with personal mementos and then mod-podged them. We write in them almost every day.
After a very warm September, we are now enjoying true fall-like weather.
Don continues to be very busy doing the things that good bishops do. Sorry, I don't happen to have any pictures of him doing those things!

5 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Looks like a nice school! It is fun having a new classroom with all the new technology.

Emily said...

Thanks Mom! I like to hear the Morgan happenings. I can't believe it is already fall. We will see you in no time. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

I envy your classroom. Mine is so old. It sounds like you had a fun summer. Now back to work. But that can still be fun too. We will have to see if we can get our families together sometime.

Kimberly said...

We still need to see your classroom put together.. .Joseph would love that! Thanks for the pics!

Amber said...

Mrs. McClellan You look so cute teaching in your new little classroom!! I wish I could see it! Maybe someday...keep it looking new so I can have the full affect! :) Love you mom!