Saturday, November 1, 2008

October is Now a Thing of the Past!!!

The leaves have turned and are in the process of falling. Don's job is to get them picked up before they mold on the wet ground. You can see how happy this makes him.
As for the inside - Jeni and David helped strip the wallpaper off two of the walls in the livingroom. Again, notice the big smiles on their faces. I would have helped but I had to take pictures for my blog!!!!





Tyler's first Halloween was great fun. He wasn't sure what was going on, but as he observed his brothers and cousins, he knew it had to be something special.
The Utah grandsons - Esplan, Finn, Christian, Tyler, Michael, Joseph, and Sean.



3 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Cute pictures! I can't wait to see all of your remodeling. Looks like fun!

Sandy Hartman said...

I like the little cow. Can I have him for my collection? Good luck with your stripping. It sure looks like fun.

Amber said...

oh boy am I lucky to be in Texas and not have to strip wall paper! ;) But I do miss all those cute little boys!!