Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring is Here - Give a Cheer!

Surprise! Surprise! I know it's been a long time. My blog entries are about as consistant as my journal entries. Anyway, we had a good Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Valentine Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc., and we now find ourselves in SPRING. So for a little picture update, here goes.....


















Michael turned 8 in March and his cousin Sean turned 3 last week. Easter weekend brought egg dyeing, egg hunts, and Michael's baptism. Lot of get-togethers and good food. It's a good thing David knows how to mix up a good salsa! Hope all of you out in Blogland are doing well. We will try to do a better job with our updates.




































3 comments:

Emily said...

Yeah Mom! Thanks for the pictures, I like to see what is happening.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter and baptism day. That is always fun. We need to plan a get together. We keep saying that and it doesn't happen so I am going to talk to my fam and come up with something. Be prepared.
P.S. Dave needs to bring his pretty girlfriend.

David said...

Nice camera! Welcome back to the blogging world!